Message for ya message for ya
Kill it Kill it!
I need to figure out how to post mp3s or something because youtube quality is unacceptable.
I really don't mean to just hang around slagging off bands (okay picking on Pavement) but (and also I MUST note that I've never listened to enough Pavement to make any judgements on them. AND I have told myself and expressed to others that I would like to give them the best chance I can and see what I think then. All I can talk about is my first impression which is that I'm usually bored half to death to the point of um, aggression, when I hear them. But I've liked a couple songs enough to have my mood altered for the better while listening) But like what? What the fuck is this shit? You won't find anything more ridiculous than this new profile razor unit, made with the highest British attention to the wrong detail. It's insulting. It's not just a goddamn SONG for fuck's sake, you can't just cover it, I mean it's not about the song, they just completely missed the point. We'd have a different conversation if they had tried or put energy or really tried to be good? Am I missing something? It's killing my Fall buzz to think about but it kind of makes the real song even better......rreaaaalllllllgoooooooddd
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment