skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 13, 2010
I Stepped Into An Avalanche
But you've used up all your coupons now
except the one that seems
to be written on your wrist
along with several thousand dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2014
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2010
(88)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(27)
Relax Don't Do It
A Day In The Life/What You Need
Freakout
That's When I Saw God
Please Please Me
In Heart I Am Moslem, In Heart I'm An American Art...
When I Got Back To My Empty Room
Wireless
And
Sunday Morning Dancing, I Had An Awake Dream!
Well If You Got That Rain
Death Or Glory
Mark E. Smith Is A Pisces Part Two
I Stepped Into An Avalanche
The Revolution Never Happened
Plastic Beach
A New Project
Dear Black Lips King Khan & BBQ
Last Nacht I Had A Dream
Don't Shut Your Heart Out
Check The Record
Birthday Boy
My German Song's Better Than Yours, I Bet.
Heh?
Your Taste For Bullshit Reveals A Lust For a Home ...
I'm Telling You Now And I'm Telling You This
Is This Song A Joke?
►
February
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(33)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
About Me
Emily
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment