Friday, April 23, 2010

The Big Machine Theory

The Big Machine Theory (not the right title AT ALL but I had to think of something, I'll i think of the right thing later) is the theory that there is a category of music today... of uncategorizable (I really thought that was a word but I'm getting a squiggly line) bands where people are like "Umm you can't really describe them their like incategorizable" basically they're the bands that win Grammys, purely accessible and the more accepted of the pop groups, usually really hyped and considered overrated by anyone with a brain - or they have so much of a brain that they don't bother giving the general public any authority but suggesting that their high opinion is the most important. Like MGMT. Coldplay. Probably like Kings of Leon and Dave Matthews Band and The Killers, by the way if you haven't noticed Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga won Grammys. These are MUSIC awards is the point. Album of the year, Taylor Swift. Wait who decides this things? Oh who cares. Oh the machine thing is because they all go into a machine, ewww, like the way we process meat. You don't know where your meat is coming from anymore! It's coming from a billion different cows (there is a real statistic but I have no idea if a billion is a close estimate. I'm guessing not.) And that's the problem, most people wouldn't know real meat if they tasted it! They wouldn't like it. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of it though. Speaking of meat, there is some.

No comments:

Post a Comment